This National Lockdown has seen to the emergence of lots Income Platforms. The internet is filled with lots of these programs. But do you know there are some scamming websites? There are also some legit platforms that really pay cash to members. How then can you distinguish a scam from a legit platform? Welcome to Wasplight.com where lots of authentic Reviews are done and where readers give their opinion on platforms. A Review is an article or piece of writing that helps know the authenticity. Have you heard of TheNewsCourt Income Program? If you haven’t, then you are at the right place. After reading this TheNewsCourt Review or otherwise known as Thenewscourt.com Review, you will tend to know more about this Income Program that just hit the internet few days ago.
Try not to skip any line of this article because they all convey vital information. You might miss a needed information when you skip a line. Let’s get started with the Review.
Disclaimer: Wasplight.com is not being paid to write this review. I am not trying to promote this Income Program neither am I trying to tarnish their online reputation. This piece of writing serves as a guide to aspiring members of this Platform.
About TheNewsCourt Income Program
TheNewsCourt is a social news platform where you can read news update from different categories of important information. On this platform, you can earn for reading and commenting on the news you read. This information was seen on their website “Welcome to TNC Income Program, the #1 Nigeria most trusted and 100% legit online money making website that pays users daily”.
TheNewsCourt.com is a website that presents current news and updates from leading world’s mass media. Which means this program serves two purposes; as a source of news and as a source of earning. Do you want to know more about this platform? Then keep reading this article carefully.
The Domain name (www.thenewscourt.com) was created on the 23rd of May 2020. That means as at the time of writing this Review, this Income Program is 1 Month 10 Days old.. And judging by this fact, TheNewsCourt is still a new Income Program because it is not up to 2 months old.
How Does TheNewsCourt Work?
The above header has addressed this question but I am going to highlight some points also in this header. All you need is a one-time Registration fee of N1500 then you are on your way to earn some cash.
There are two ways to earn in TheNewsCourt and they are;
1. Referral: You can refer your friend to join this program using your referral link and you will be paid a commission for doing this.
2. Activities Earnings: This is where working comes in. you are expected to do some tasks like Reading news and posting news in order for you to earn on this section.
Do you know things to watch out for when joining an Income Program? Click here to know
How to Earn on TheNewsCourt
Price tags are attached to every activity done on this platform, and once you do them you get that price tag. Only members are eligible to earn from this platform. Below are ways to earn;
1. Daily Login: For any day you login to your account, N100 is given to you.
2. Registration Bonus: After doing the TheNewsCourt Registration, you get N200.
3. Reading News: You are given N5 for any news you read.
4. Sharing Sponsored Posts: You can share Sponsored Post on your Facebook timeline daily and get N150.
5. Commenting: When you comment in an article, you get N5.
6. Referral: If any one successfully earn using your Referral link to do TheNewsCourt Registration, you get paid N1000.
The things happening in the world today (Covid-19, Protest, Riot) are just trailer for what will happen if you are not raptured. If the trumpet sounds today, where will you spend eternity? In Heaven or in Hell? Repent because the Kingdom of God is at Hand. No one can say they have not sinned, for all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. Repent today and be save from eternal damnation. Jesus Christ is knocking at the door of your heart today.
This Income Program is similar to some other Income Programs although there are some Difference. The Registration fee for this Income Program is N1500. On this platform, you can become a coupon vendor and start getting N100 from any coupon code you sell. More information will come under the header Summary of TheNewsCourt Review. Also read about some Red Flags spotted in this website.
Want Wasplight.com to help you Review any site? Click here to get started.
How to Join – TheNewsCourt Registration
This is a very simple process on any online money making platform. Below are steps you have to follow to accomplish this and don’t forget that you have to be with your one-time Registration fee of N1500.
1. Visit their website (www.thenewscourt.com)
2. Get Coupon Code
3. Click on Register
4. Input Coupon Code
5. Fill the form
6. Boom, you are now a member.
This is one of the simplest tasks to accomplish. After doing the TheNewsCourt Registration, for you to login all you have to do is visit the site (www.thenewscourt.com). Click on Menu and then on Login.
Referral on this platform is optional (as seen on their website). Withdrawal threshold is N5000 for non-referral and N1000 for referral.
Red Flags for TheNewsCourt Income Program
If there are lots of Red Flags in a program, the chance of that Income Program being is scam will be too high. Wasplight.com discovered some things that will be tagged as Red Flags and they are shown below. Note that our Opinion might be wrong but it serves as a guide for you.
1. Unknown Owner: The owner of this site is not seen on the site. Someone must be behind this platform but why is he not seen, we don’t know the reason for this but based on my opinion, an Income Program is supposed to include the Owner in the about page so that the owner can be tracked if peradventure the program is a scamming one.
2. No Address: What if (probability statement) this site crash, how will you know the address if you want to raise a complaint. Putting any address shows how transparent the site is.
3. Domain Duration: This is not really a red flag but I felt like including this. This website domain will expire next year -2021 (although it can be renewed if they wish to do it).
Green Flags for TheNewsCourt Income Program
This is the opposite of Red Flags, when a website has lots of Green Flags, the chances of it being legit will be so high. Below are some Green Flags found on this platform.
1. Social Media Presence: This platform at the moment is present on Facebook, Instagram and Telegram. This shows that they are will have a good customer care. Their owner can also be traced using their social media.
2. Offers not too Big: If you have read my article on How to know a Scamming Platform, you will notice that most of offer great and impossible deals. This platform’s earning is moderate and it seems true.
Overview of TheNewsCourt Review
Age: 1 Month 10 days old
Registration Fee: N1500
Authenticity: As at the time of writing this article, no Fraudulent Report Act heard by Wasplight.com.
Domain Duration: 1 year (up till 2021)
Summary of The News Court Review
There is no report from any member of this Income Program which means as at the time of writing this Review Wasplight.com hasn’t heard any information that TheNewsCourt was involved in any fraudulent act. I can’t say they are Legit neither can I say they are Scam. Here in Wasplight.com, comments are very important in an article. Make sure to read the comments of some persons below, you can include yours.
Are you a member of this Income Program already? Drop your thoughts about this Income Program in the comment section below. It will really help an aspirant of this program.
Is TheNewsCourt Legit?
As at the time of writing this article, no fraudulent act has been reported by any user of the site. But Wasplight.com can’t say they are scam or they are Legit. There are some Income Programs that pay at first but end up being a scam. We hope this does not become like them.
Report any Scamming Site to Wasplight.com by Clicking here
Is TheNewsCourt a Scam?
For now, no report or complaint has been heard from anyone about this site. You should bear in mind that nothing lasts forever. Is TheNewsCourt a Scam? Our red flags might be of help for you to decide.
You can help Wasplight.com improve this TheNewsCourt Review by dropping a comment below because your comment can be of help to a user of this Platform.
Investment Platforms2 weeks ago
KashOutNow Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? | Read before Joining!!!
Internet2 months ago
Boompay Review – Is this another scam? Find out !!!
Investment Platforms2 weeks ago
JayStock Trading Review – Legit or Scam? | Read before Joining!!!
Income Program Review2 weeks ago
Banknaira Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? Read before Joining!!!
Internet4 weeks ago
Lendi.network Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed | Read before Joining!!!