TechAdRevenue Review – Is this Legit? Find out!!!
June 25, 2020
Updated on by
Welcome to Wasplight.com where authentic Review on online earning platforms are done. Make sure to read a Review before joining a platform so that you will get all information concerning the platform. This National Lockdown has seen to the emergence of lots Income Platforms. The internet is filled with lots of these programs. But do you know there are some scamming websites? There are also some legit platforms that really pay cash to members. How then can you distinguish a scam from a legit platform? A Review is an article or piece of writing that helps know the authenticity. Have you heard of TechAdRevenue Income Program? If you haven’t, then you are at the right place. After reading this TechAdRevenue Review or otherwise known as TechAdRevenue.com Review, you will tend to know more about this Income Program that just hit the internet few days ago.
Try not to skip any line of this article because they all convey vital information. You might miss a needed information when you skip a line. Let’s get started with the Review.
Disclaimer: Wasplight.com is not being paid to write this review. I am not trying to promote this Income Program neither am I trying to tarnish their online reputation. This piece of writing serves as a guide to aspiring members of this Platform.
About TechAdRevenue Income Program
“TechAdRevenue (TAR), is a tech advertising company/Ad revenue sharing social platform where registered users can earn money both from shared Ad Revenue and by carrying out various activities on the website. TAR is powered by AliTech LTD, founded by James A. Folorunsho, an American based Nigerian IT geek, on November 2019, originally as a technology website”.
The above statements were seen on their website and it illustrate what the platform really is. But let me try to do some break down also. This is an Income Platform where you are being paid for doing some tasks. It is not just an online income program, but a community of people helping each other attain financial stability.
The Domain name (www.techadrevenue.com) was created on the 12th of May 2020. That means as at the time of writing this Review, this Income Program is 1 Month 11 Days old.. And judging by this fact, Techadrevenue.com is still a new Income Program because it is not up to 2 months old.
How Does TechAdRevenue Work?
The above header has address this question but I am going to highlight some points also in this header. All you need is a one-time Registration fee of $4 at a fixed rate of N350/$ then you are on your way to earn some cash.
There are two ways to earn in TechAdRevenue and they are;
1. Referral: You can refer your friend to join this program using your referral link and you will be paid a commission for doing this.
2. Activities Earnings: This is where working comes in. you are expected to do some tasks like Reading news and posting news in order for you to earn on this section.
How to Earn on TechAdRevenue Income Program
Price tags are attached to every activity done on this platform, and once you do them you get that price tag. Only members are eligible to earn from this platform. Below are ways to earn;
1. Daily Login: For any day you login to your account, $0.15 is given to you.
2. Reading News: You are given $0.02 for any news you read. After reading the news, you have to wait for Click Here to Earn to appear below the post, click the link and your earnings will be added.
3. Daily Task: Just get ready for their daily tasks and you can get $0.30 from it.
4. Writing Posts: When you write articles you earn. The amount you earn varies $0.25 – $2 per posts. It all depends on the quality of your posts.
5. Raffle Draw: You can earn as much as $10 – $100 for being among their lucky Raffle draw winners.
6. Airtime Giveaway: Some tasks aside from daily tasks are shown and members can get $1 – $3 worth of airtime when they emerge winner.
7. Promotional Videos/Testimonies: When you post a promotional video, you can win cash prize. You can earn as high as $3 in airtime for alert testimonies with best caption. It does not end there, you can get $10 – $50 for making the best appreciation/testimonial videos on your earnings.
8. Referral: If any one successfully earn using your Referral link, you get paid $3..
If the trumpet sounds today, where will you spend eternity? In Heaven or in Hell? Repent because the Kingdom of God is at Hand. No one can say they have not sinned, for all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. Repent today and be save from eternal damnation. Jesus Christ loves you. The things happening in the world today (Covid-19, Protest and riot) are a trailer for what will happen if you are not raptured.
This platform seems to be so different from other Income Program. One green flag about the platform is that the name of the founder is boldly written on their site. But the true question remains Is TechAdRevenue Paying Members? Is TechAdRevenue Legit? More information will come under the header Summary of TechAdRevenue Review. Also read about some Red Flags spotted in this website.
Want Wasplight.com to help you Review any site? Click here to get started.
How to Join – TechAdRevenue Registration
This is a very simple process on any online money making platform. Below are steps you have to follow to accomplish this and don’t forget that you have to be with your one-time Registration fee of $4 which is at a fixed rate of N350/$.
1. Visit their website (www.techadrevenue.com)
2. Get TAR-Code from authorized Mongers.
3. Click on Register
4. Input TAR-Code
5. Fill the form
6. Boom, you are now a member.
This is one of the simplest tasks to accomplish. After doing the TechAdRevenue Registration, for you to login all you have to do is visit the site (www.techadrevenue.com). Click on Menu and then on Login. Remember that when you complete this task, some cents are added to your account.
Affiliate earners can withdraw daily if they have reached the threshold which happens to be $6. The minimum amount that activities earners get to withdraw is $13.
Red Flags for TechAdRevenue Income Program
If there are lots of Red Flags in a program, the chance of that Income Program being is scam will be too high. Wasplight.com discovered some things that will be tagged as Red Flags and they are shown below.
1. No Address: It is a major Green flag that the owner’s name is found on the platform but the address was not seen. What if (probability statement) this site crash, how will you know the address if you want to raise a complaint. Putting any address shows how transparent the site is.
2. Domain Duration: This is not really a red flag but I felt like including this. This website domain will expire next year -2021 (although it can be renewed if they wish to do it).
Overview of TechAdRevenue Review
Age: 1 Months 11 days old
Registration Fee: $4
Authenticity: Recommended (Based on low Red Flags).
Domain Duration: 1 year (up till 2021)
Summary of TechAdRevenue Review
There is no report from any member of this Income Program which means as at the time of writing this Review Wasplight.com hasn’t heard any information that TechAdRevenue was involved in any fraudulent act. I can’t say they are Legit neither can I say they are Scam. Here in Wasplight.com, comments are very important in an article. Make sure to read the comments of some persons below, you can include yours.
This site is recommended based on the fact that they have low Red Flags.
Wasplight.com does not mean they can be trusted, a site can be paying today and due to some factors stop paying. We hope this does not become that.
Are you a member of this Income Program already? Drop your thoughts about this Income Program in the comment section below. It will really help an aspirant of this program.
Is TechAdRevenue Legit?
As at the time of writing this article, no fraudulent act has been reported by any user of the site. But Wasplight.com can’t say they are scam or they are Legit. There are some Income Programs that pay at first but end up being a scam. We hope this does not become like them.
Report any Scamming Site to Wasplight.com by Clicking here
Is TechAdRevenue a Scam?
For now, no report or complaint has been heard from anyone about this site. You should bear in mind that nothing lasts forever. Is TechAdRevenue a Scam?
You can help Wasplight.com improve this TechAdRevenue Review otherwise known as Techadrevenue.com Review by dropping a comment below because your comment can be of help to a user of this Platform.