There are lots of persons that are passionate about playing golf but don’t have much time to spare for this exercise. It is pleasing to inform you that there is a machine that now enables you experience that golf feeling. You don’t get to go to the field, you can stay at home.
In this Phigolf Review otherwise known as Phigolf Simulator Review, I will be discussing some things you need to know about this technology and if it is worth you trying or just discard.
Disclaimer: Wasplight.com isn’t endorsing or tarnishing the online reputation of any product or brand we review, all we are doing is to create an awareness on some things that are not know concerning that product or brand. You are advised to make some other research before deciding to go for the product or not.
- 1 About Phigolf Simulator
- 2 Pros on Phigolf
- 3 Cons on Phigolf – Phigolf Review
- 4 Cool Feature of Phigolf Simulator
- 5 Phigolf Review – Phigolf Simulator Review
- 6 How to Set up Phigolf – Phigolf Review
- 7 Conclusion on Phigolf Review
About Phigolf Simulator
“Phigolf is a brand-new way to play your favorite golf game! Have your very own mobile golf simulator at home with the photorealistic graphics from the WGT & E6 Connect. Phigolf swing stick and 9-Axis motion sensor lets you play 80+ world famous courses, fun mini games and tournaments in three amazing apps”.
The above information was seen on their website and gives us a clue on what this product is all about but we can’t end this Phigolf Review like that, there are some things you need to know also.
Despite the product being known by lots of persons, there are some Pros and Cons that people don’t know and I will be sharing them to you so that you can get firsthand information.
Pros on Phigolf
- Fun Simulation Game Modes
- Ease Of Setup And Use
- Sensor Technology
- Wide Range Of Data Points
- Play Authentic Golf Courses
Cons on Phigolf – Phigolf Review
- Graphics Not As Good As Expensive Simulators
- Could Improve Accuracy
- Lacks Feel If Not Used With A Real Club
Cool Feature of Phigolf Simulator
1.) Different Game Modes
- Stroke and match play: Play 3-18 hole rounds with up to 4 players on one device.
- Driving range: Ever want to hit the driving range from your living room? Look no further.
- Closest to the pin: If you aren’t looking to play a full round, the closest to the pin mode allows you to keep the stakes high and ultra-competitive.
- Local multiplayer: Play against family and friends.
- Approach game: Work on some of the trickiest shots in the game.
- Putting game: Read greens with green grid layouts and prove you have what it takes to putt for dough.
- Tournaments: Put it all together to see where you stack up against the competition.
2. Integrates with Topgolf WGT (World Golf Tour) Game
World Golf Tour is an online 3D golf game that you play on actual courses using their patented technology and if you have ever visited a Topgolf center you would have most likely played WGT.
It’s possible to play solo, with friends and family, or in groups of up to four.
It is widely regarded as the most realistic and fun golf simulator game.
Using the PhiGolf Swing Stick you can actually play WGT with your own swing and is a great way to get better at WGT without having to pay for expensive hourly rates at your local Topgolf center!
3. Use Your Own Clubs
For a more immersive experience, you can ditch the swing stick and attach the sensor to your own clubs – (if you are brave enough!)
The sensor works via Bluetooth with a 10-meter range giving you plenty of space to get organized because you will need more room than you think in order to implement a full swing as would on the golf course.
Charging the sensor is easy – simply connect via the USB micro cable with a charge time of around 2 hours.
Phigolf Review – Phigolf Simulator Review
The producers can look into developing this product in the following areas;
- Shot distances: slightly inaccurate because the app calculates on swing speed, not ball contact.
- Visuals: graphics are OK but a little bit cartoony or arcade-like.
- Big screen play: You will need to purchase an additional adapter if you want to play on a big screen.
The product happens to be inexpensive compare to the features listed. One can decide on going for this product if what has been written is loved by them.
We haven’t seen negative comments concerning this product but if you think otherwise, you can drop your comment in the comment section below.
How to Set up Phigolf – Phigolf Review
- Recharge the battery before initial use. This will take approximately 2 hours
- Activate Bluetooth on your mobile device and install WGT, E6 CONNECT, or the Phigolf app on your mobile device
- Screw the sensor into the back of the swing stick
- Turn the sensor on by pressing down and holding the sensor for a few seconds
- Activate the app up on your mobile device and connect it via Bluetooth to the Phigolf sensor
- During setup and tweaking your aim you will be required to press the sensor once, rotate to the desired position, and press the sensor again to lock it.
If you find that the display of the mobile device is too small, you can cast the display onto a larger screen such as your TV.
Conclusion on Phigolf Review
Phigolf offers the biggest variety of software to keep you entertained for hours on end. Phigolf has created a niche market where they are thriving and look to grow their market share. So far so good, this product is something that we tag amazing. You can improve this Phigolf Review otherwise known as Phigolf Simulator Review by dropping your comment in the comment section.