Food taken into the body helps in the production of energy so that our daily duties will be done. Good food is an important sector when it comes to feeding. Do you know why? It is discovered that a balanced meal (Good Food) makes someone looks healthier and fresh. What then are these good meals and where can they be found? Africans are known for eating lots of good food that is why they are healthy and strong. These food might seem local to some persons but the truth is that they are nutritious. Plantain Moi Moi (Epiti) is what you are about reading about. After reading this Benefits of Eating Plantain Moi Moi (Epiti), you will feel like eating it.
What is Plantain Moi Moi (Epiti)?
Some persons call it Ukpo Ogede while some call it Epiti, they are both the same thing. Plantain Moi Moi is a Nigerian recipes that is prepared with overripe plantain and that is why it is named so.
This food is eaten by lots of tribes in Nigeria, but the Igbos and Ijaw. Let now see how it is made and also the ingredients involved.
Some Insects are Nutritious, you can read about them.
Ingredients for Plantain Moi Moi
1. Overripe Plantain
2. Fish (although it is optional)
4. Cray fish
5. Palm oil
9. Seasoning (Maggi or knorr)
The world is coming to an end and there will be great judgment on all humans. Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand. Jesus loves you.
Method of making Plantain Moi Moi
1. Peel your ripe plantain
2. Wash the pepper and onion
3. Blend the Overripe plantain, cray fish, onion and pepper to become a mixture.
4. Put the mixture into a bowl.
5. Add palm oil, seasoning and also the Cornflour
6. Add a little water.
7. Wrap it in leaves or foil
8. Put the fish at the center (this fish should be a cooked one already)
9. Boil till it is done.
10. Garnish it and serve.
See Benefits of Eating Fufu – A Nigerian popular meal.
Health Benefits of Eating Plantain Moi Moi (Epiti)
Below are the major Health Benefits of Eating Plantain Moi Moi;
1. It Boost the Immune System
2. Plantain Moi Moi Supports Digestive Health
3. Rich in Fibre
4. Epiti serves as an Energy Enhancer.
5. Epiti is also a source of Magnesium.
You can drop your comment on how you feel after eating this Plantain Moi Moi (Epiti).