Some internet platforms looks similar with each other, but are they paying also? Almost every day, we tend to see lots of earning platforms online and a Review is needed before you can sign up for them. A Review is an article that involves Red and Green Flags in a platform. Have you heard of Giversnation? After reading this Giversnation Review otherwise known as Giversnation.ng Review, you will know more about the platform.
Try not to skip any line of this article because they all convey vital information. You might miss a needed information when you skip a line. Let’s get started with the Review.
Disclaimer: Wasplight.com is not being paid to write this review. I am not trying to promote (endorse) this Income Program neither am I trying to tarnish their online reputation. This piece of writing serves as a guide to aspiring members of this Platform. We won’t be held responsible for any action done by this Platform.
What is Giversnation Platform?
“Giversnation is a fast rewarding multi-level network company poised with the passion to change people’s lives positively be empowering them, providing financial freedom to fight starvation, hunger and to overcome the economic crisis in the society especially during this pandemic”.
The above information and more were seen on their platform and it gives some details about this platform. Giversnation is designed to support home with food items, cash and electronics. They also claim to be here to empower youths to be their own bosses by leveraging on entrepreneurial skills thereby creating jobs for them directly and indirectly.
The Domain name (www.giversnation.ng) was created on the 21th of September 2020. That means as at the time of writing this Review, this Income Platform is 13 Days old. And judging by this fact, Giversnation.ng is still a new Income Program because it is less than 2 months old.
How Does Giversnation Work?
This is more like a matrix platform where you refer people and earn some items or equivalent cash to your bank account. There are 7 levels on the platform and you are expected to refer people in order to get to the top. Not just referring, your referrals must also be able to get their own referrals also so that you can earn.
With just the sum of N500, you can become a member of this platform and start referring members to earn below are ways of earning on this platform and their levels.
How to Earn on Giversnation
There are three categories of Packages given to you when you finish a level. You get TnK package, Classic Package and Family Package.
Below are ways of earning on this platform. Their plans are shown below;
• Task – You need three persons directly sponsored by you to complete this stage.
• Award – 7 units of indomie noodles, N500 cash, 10 sachets vegetable cooking oil.
Level 1 – Builder
• Task – Once you have 12 persons that have completed the Starters stage under you to join you in Level 1.
• Award – 4GB Memory card and Handsfree, N3000 cash, 1 carton of noodles and 500g milo and 500g milk.
Level 2 – Bronze
• Task – Once you have 12 persons that have completed the Builder stage under you to join you in Level 2.
• Award – Study Rechargeable Lantern, A Bluetooth speaker, Bread toaster, Power bank, N10000 cash, I Litre vegetable oil, a packet of sugar, golden moi, 500g milo, 400g milk and 5kg wheat/serr.
Gold – Level 3
• Task – Once you have 12 persons that have completed the Bronze stage under you to join you in Level 1.
• Award – Educational tablet, an ear bud, bigger hair clipper, N60000 cash, 50kg rice, half bag of garri, 10kg GNI beans, 2 cartoons of Noodles, Big butter, 5 litre palm oil, kg detergent.
Level 4 – Diamond
• Task – Once you have 12 persons that have completed the Gold stage under you to join you in Level 1.
• Award – PES4 Gaming system, a laptop, unlimited data for one year + modem, DSTV Recharge for one year, water dispenser, smart led television 42 inches, a carton detergent, 1 dozen of tissue, 2 cornflakes, cash of N650k, a full bag of rice, a full bag of garri, 6.5 KVA generator, water dispenser, cartoons of noodles, 3 crates of eggs, 5 liters of vegetable oil, 2 big milo, 2 big milk, 25 liter palm oil, a cartoon of liquid milk, 2 cornflakes 3 packages of maggi, one dozen bathing soap, one dozen bar soap.
• Task – Once you have 12 persons that have completed the Diamond stage under you to join you in Level 1.
• Award – Too numerous to mention
Level 6 – Platinum
• Task – Once you have 12 persons that have completed the Manager stage under you to join you in Level 1.
• Award – Also too numerous to be mentioned.
Every human being will definitely face Judgement which might happen soon because the Revelation seen by John the Beloved are already fulfilling. The big question is, Will you be saved? Is Heaven your home? Hell is real!!!
Repent because the Kingdom of God is at Hand. No one can say they have not sinned, for all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. Repent today and be save from eternal damnation. Jesus Christ is knocking at the door of your heart today.
Christian, keep the fire burning because the days are evil. Live with Eternity in view.
Who is the Founder Giversnation.ng?
After going through their site, the name of the CEO of this platform couldn’t be seen. This happens to be a red flag in this platform.
Giversnation Review | Giversnation.ng Review
There is a claim by a member of this platform that this website is paying members. A payment proof was seen also. If you are good at referral, then this platform is for you.
Even after referring, you need to help and educate your referrals to upgrade or move so that you can be able to earn well on the platform. Do you know more about this platform? Drop a comment below for all to see.
How to Join – Giversnation Registration
This is a very simple process on any online money making platform. Below are steps you have to follow to accomplish this.
1. Visit their website (www.giversnation.ng)
2. Find their registration page
3. Fill the form
4. Based on information, payment is N500 for a start.
This is one of the simplest tasks to accomplish. After doing the Giversnation Registration, for you to login all you have to do is visit the site (www.giversnation.ng). Click on Menu and then on Login.
N/B: Wasplight.com won’t be held responsible for any action by this Investment Platform, it is advised you Invest wisely.
Red Flags for Giversnation Income
If there are lots of Red Flags in a program, the chance of that Income Program being is scam will be too high. Wasplight.com discovered some things that will be tagged as Red Flags and they are shown below. Note that our Opinion might be wrong but it serves as a guide for you.
1. Domain Duration: This is not really a red flag but I felt like including this. This website domain will expire next year -2021 (although it can be renewed if they wish to do it).
2. No information on the CEO of this platform was seen also.
3. For you to be able to join this platform, you need to be ready to refer people.
Green Flags for Giversnation.ng
1. Social Presence: It is a good thing that this platform is present on social media. That is why it is a green flag.
Overview of Giversnation Review
Age: 13 days old
Registration Fee: N500
Authenticity: Unverified if Legit or Scam at the moment (too early to judge)
Domain Duration: 1 year (up till 2021)
Is Giversnation Legit?
The platform is still new, so therefore we can’t tag them legit or scam at the moment. If you have information on this, you can help us improve this article by dropping a comment below for all to see and understand.
Is Giversnation Scam?
Do you think this platform has turn a scam? Have you been defrauded by the platform? Make sure to add a comment so that others can see. If you think the platform is suspicious, try and contact us as soon as possible.
You can help Wasplight.com improve this Giversnation Review otherwise known as Giversnation.ng Review by dropping a comment below because your comment can be of help to a user of this Platform.
Income Program Review2 weeks ago
SmartEarn Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? | Read before Joining!
Investment Platforms2 weeks ago
Profits.ng Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? Find out now!
Internet1 week ago
Miggster Review – Could this be another Scam? Find out now!
Income Program Review1 week ago
Matisdona Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? Find out now!
Income Program Review6 days ago
Swaylore Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? Read before Joining!