Networking platforms seem to work out for some persons, do you know after registration in some platforms, you are expected to bring some persons? Welcome to my Feed the Nation Plus Review otherwise known as Feedthenationplus.org Review.
Try not to skip any line of this article because they all convey vital information. You might miss a needed information when you skip a line. Let’s get started with the Review.
Disclaimer: Wasplight.com is not being paid to write this review. I am not trying to promote (endorse) this Income Program neither am I trying to tarnish their online reputation.
This piece of writing serves as a guide to aspiring members of this Platform. We won’t be held responsible for any action done by this Platform.
What is Feed the Nation Plus Platform?
“Feed The Nation Plus (FTN+) is a peculiar multi-level marketing company which was developed out of passion to provide for all the Nations”.
“We are committed to the financial growth and well-being of our esteemed members by creating a compensation plan that is pocket friendly and easy to achieve within a shortest possible time through team work”.
The above information and more were seen on their platform and it gives some details about this platform.
Feed The Nation Plus is designed to support home with food items, cash and electronics.
They also claim to eradicate hunger and poverty from dictionary of members and out smile in their face.
The Domain name (www.feedthenationplus.org) was created on the 18th of September 2018. That means as at the time of writing this Review, this Income Platform is 2 year 1 month and 7 days old.
Judging by this fact, Feedthenationplus.org is not a new Income Program because it is more than 2 months old.
How Does FeedTheNationPlus Work?
This is more like a matrix platform where you refer people and earn some items or equivalent cash to your bank account.
There are 6 Compensation Plans on this platform and you are expected to refer people in order to get to the top.
Not just referring, your referrals must also be able to get their own referrals also so that you can earn.
With just the sum of N1000, you can become a member of this platform and start referring members to earn below are ways of earning on this platform and their levels.
How to Earn on FeedTheNationPlus
Below are ways of earning on this platform. Their plans are shown below;
• Award – Provision (1 custard/golden morn, Milo and Milk) or Kitchen (1kg Sem/wheat, 1 spaghetti/4 indomie, 5 pieces tomatoes sachet and 1 maggi) or N1000 cash.
Stage 1 (Bronze)
• Task – Once you have 12 persons that have completed the Feeders stage under you to join you in Level 1.
• Award – 5kg Rice, 1 liter groundnut oil, ¼ carton sachet tomatoes, 1 500g milo, 1 400g milk 1 packet maggi, 1 packet salt and 1 carton of Indomie.
Stage 2 (Silver)
• Task – Once you have 12 persons that have completed the Bronze stage under you to join you in Level 2.
• Award – N30000 worth of foodstuffs (25kg of rice, 5 litres groundnut oil, 5 litres palm oil, ½ carton spaghetti, 1 500g milo, 1 400g milk 1 custard, 5kg Semo/wheat, 3 pieces sardine, 1 butter, 1 packet maggi, 1 packet salt, 1 package sugar, Electric Kettle as Incentive) and cash price of N20000.
Gold – Stage 3
• Task – Once you have 12 persons that have completed the Silver stage under you to join you in Level 3.
• Award – Cash reward of N120000 and N70000 worth of food stuff (too many to mention) and Gas Cooker as Incentive.
Stage 4 – Diamond
• Task – Once you have 12 persons that have completed the Gold stage under you to join you in Level 4.
• Award – N700000 as cash price and N200000 worth of food stuff. The Incentive here is a Big generator/deep freezer or cash equivalent of N100000.
Platinum (Stage 5)
• Task – Once you have 12 persons that have completed the Diamond stage under you to join you in Level 5.
• Award – Brand new car worth N5M, cash reward of N1M, foodstuffs worth N300000, Brand new AC set worth N100000, Brand new fridge worth N150000, Brand new smart phone worth N100000, free grant worth N200000.
Stage 6 – Ambassador
• Task – Once you have 12 persons that have completed the Platinum stage under you to join you in Level 6.
• Award – A dream house worth N15M, a brand new SUV worth N10M, Cash reward of N8M, foodstuffs worth N700000, International trip worth N2M, electronics worth N1.5M, Child educational worth N1M, additional foodstuffs worth N50000 for 6 months.
Every human being will definitely face Judgement which might happen soon because the Revelation seen by John the Beloved are already fulfilling. The big question is, Will you be saved? Is Heaven your home? Hell is real!!!
Repent because the Kingdom of God is at Hand. No one can say they have not sinned, for all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. Repent today and be save from eternal damnation. Jesus Christ is knocking at the door of your heart today.
Christian, keep the fire burning because the days are evil. Live with Eternity in view.
Who is the Founder Feedthenationplus.org?
After going through their site, the name of the CEO of this platform couldn’t be seen. This happens to be a red flag in this platform.
Feed The Nation Plus Review | Feedthenationplus.org Review
As at the time of writing this Review, this platform is still legit, all you have to do is refer people to join the platform.
Even after referring, you need to help and educate your referrals to upgrade or move so that you can be able to earn well on the platform. Do you know more about this platform? Drop a comment below for all to see.
How to Join – Feedthenationplus Registration
This is a very simple process on any online money making platform. Below are steps you have to follow to accomplish this.
1. Visit their website (www.feedthenationplus.org)
2. Find their registration page
3. Fill the form
4. Registration fee is N1000
This is one of the simplest tasks to accomplish. After doing the Feedthenationplus Registration, for you to login all you have to do is visit the site (www.feedthenationplus.org). Click on Menu and then on Login.
N/B: Wasplight.com isn’t trying to endorse this platform neither are we trying to tarnish their online reputation. This is just an informative piece.
Since we are not affiliating with the platform, we won’t be held responsible for any action by this platform. Invest wisely.
Red Flags for Feed the Nation Plus
If there are lots of Red Flags in a program, the chance of that Income Program being is scam will be too high. Wasplight.com discovered some things that will be tagged as Red Flags and they are shown below. Note that our Opinion might be wrong but it serves as a guide for you.
1. No information on the CEO of this platform was seen also.
2. For you to be able to join this platform, you need to be ready to refer people.
Green Flags for Feedthenationplus
1. This platform has stayed for more than two years and it is a major green flag.
Overview of Feed the Nation Plus Review
Age: 2 year 1 month and 7 days old
Registration Fee: N1000
Authenticity: Legit as at the time of writing
Domain Duration: Up till 2021
Is FeedTheNationPlus Legit?
As at the time of writing this Review this platform is legit and paying members, it just depends on your ability to refer others. You can also drop your thoughts about this platform on the comment section below.
Is FeedTheNationPlus Scam?
Do you think this platform has turn a scam? Have you been defrauded by the platform? Make sure to add a comment so that others can see. If you think the platform is suspicious, try and contact us as soon as possible.
You can help Wasplight.com improve this Feed The NationPlusReview otherwise known as Feedthenationplus.org Review by dropping a comment below because your comment can be of help to a user of this Platform.
Investment Platforms1 week ago
Tronhero.io Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? Read before Joining!
Investment Platforms2 weeks ago
Bizcoinhub Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? | Find out now!
Income Program Review1 week ago
Mybonus2u Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? Find out now!
Income Program Review2 weeks ago
Ogelle.com Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? Find out now!
Investment Platforms5 days ago
Awah Investment Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? Find out now!