There are millions of online earning platforms and internet users are on the search to find them. But do you know there are some scamming websites? There are also some legit platforms that really pay cash to members. How then can you distinguish a scam from a legit platform? Welcome to Wasplight.com where lots of Reviews are done. A Review is an article or piece of writing that helps know the authenticity of a program at that moment. Have you heard of Naijascope Income Program? If you haven’t, then you are at the right place. After reading this Naijascope Review or otherwise Naijascope.com Review, you will tend to know more about this Income Program that just hit the internet few days ago.
Try not to skip any line of this article because they all convey vital information. You might miss a needed information when you skip a line. Let’s get started with the Review.
Disclaimer: Wasplight.com is not being paid to write this review. I am not trying to promote this Income Program neither am I trying to tarnish their online reputation. This piece of writing serves as a guide to aspiring members of this Platform.
About Naijascope Income Program
NaijaScope is powered by Stard Media Africa, a registered media agency in Nigeria (office address: 167 Ikenegbu, New Owerri, Imo State). They are a legal media body operating in Nigeria and working remotely for the moment. This platform is run and managed by three identifiable Nigerians (Michael Okereke, Joseph Amadi and Chris China).
Naijascope.com is a website that presents current news and updates from leading world’s mass media. Which means this program serves two purposes; as a source of news and as a source of earning. Do you want to know more about this platform? Then keep reading this article carefully.
They claim that their source of income of which they pay members from arises from Sponsored posts and paid Adverts. Do you know as a standard member, you are eligible to earn over N70000 monthly. But the big question remains “Is NaijaScope Paying? Continue reading this article to find clue on this.
The Domain name (www.naijascope.com) was created on the 22nd of April 2020. That means as at the time of writing this Review, this Income Program is 2 Months 1 Day old. And judging by their domain age, Naijascope.com is not a new Income Program because it is more than 2 months old. But based on information gotten, this platform just started as an Income Program recently.
How Does NaijaScope Work?
The above header has addressed this question but I am going to highlight some points also in this header. All you need is a one-time Registration fee of N1000 then you are on your way to earn some cash.
There are two ways to earn in Naijascope and they are;
1. Referral: You can refer your friend to join this program using your referral link and you will be paid a commission for doing this.
2. Activities Earnings: This is where working comes in. you are expected to do some tasks like Reading news and posting news in order for you to earn on this section.
Looking for a Legit Platform? Join Nairaquest.com today because they are paying at the moment.
How to Earn on NaijaScope
Price tags are attached to every activity done on this platform and once you do them you get that price tag. Only members are eligible to earn from this platform. Below are ways to earn;
1. Registration Bonus: You get N70 as welcome bonus after you finish the NaijaScope Registration.
2. Daily Login: For any day you login to your account, N10 is given to you.
3. Submitting Posts: You are given N80 for any relevant article you submit on this platform. And also you get N0.040 per comment on your article.
4. Reading Articles: You get N0.50 for reading any article on this platform.
5. Commenting: When you comment on article, you get N2 also, when you comment on sponsored articles you get N4.
6. Sharing Sponsored Posts: You can share Sponsored Post on your Facebook timeline daily and get N50. You earn N20 for every sponsored video you watch on NaijaScope.
7. Gamify/Weekly Giveaways: Members can earn N500 daily playing trivia games on the platform. You can also get recharge card giveaway for being active.
8. Shopify/Recharge Service: When you buy data/airtime or pay for subscription for GOTv/DSTV/Startimes decoder on the platform, you get N10
9. Referral: If any one successfully earn using your Referral link, you get paid N500. when someone uses you Referral link to do the NaijaScope Registration.
If the trumpet sounds today, where will you spend eternity? In Heaven or in Hell? Repent because the Kingdom of God is at Hand. No one can say they have not sinned, for all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. Repent today and be saved from eternal damnation. Jesus Christ is knocking at the door of your heart today. The things happening now (Covid-19, Riots, Protest) are trailer of what will happen if you are not raptured. Repent today.
There are lots of green flags on this platform that makes the platform looks legit. Most Income Programs don’t include the name of their owners but this platform did that, they also included their address. How to know a scamming site is that they offer too much in a short time. If you notice the ways to earn on this platform, you will see that it isn’t offering you much for a short time. This Platform is recommended.Summary of NaijaScope Review. Also read about a Red Flags spotted in this website.
Want Wasplight.com to help you Review any site? Click here to get started.
How to Join – NaijaScope Registration
This is a very simple process on any online money making platform. Below are steps you have to follow to accomplish this and don’t forget that you have to be with your one-time Registration fee of N1000.
1. Visit their website (www.naijascope.com)
2. Get Coupon Code
3. Click on Register
4. Input Coupon Code
5. Fill the form
6. Boom, you are now a member.
This is one of the simplest tasks to accomplish. After doing the NaijaScope Registration, for you to login all you have to do is visit the site (www.naijascope.com). Click on Menu and then on Login. Remember that you get some cash for your daily login.
Minimum withdrawal threshold for your earnings is N5200 and you can request for cash out anytime and you will get paid within 48 hours. They charge you N200 for every withdrawal so you need at least N5200 so that you can get N5000.
Red Flags for NaijaScope Income Program
If there are lots of Red Flags in a program, the chance of that Income Program being is scam will be too high. Wasplight.com discovered some things that will be tagged as Red Flags and they are shown below. There is no major Red Flag found on this platform.
1. Domain Duration: This is not really a red flag but I felt like including this. This website domain will expire next year -2021 (although it can be renewed if they wish to do it).
Overview of NaijaScope Review
Age: 2 Months 1 day old (although they started recently).
Registration Fee: N1000
Domain Duration: 1 year (up till 2021)
Summary of NaijaScope Review
There are lots of green flags on this Platform, and it makes the program looks legit. You can try them today and see for yourself. It is difficult to find a platform like this online.
This Review can help you know about the platform but you can make some other discoveries about it so that you will know everything about them.
Are you a member of this Income Program already? Drop your thoughts about this Income Program in the comment section below. It will really help an aspirant of this program.
Is NaijaScope Legit?
As at the time of writing this article, no fraudulent act has been reported by any user of the site. But Wasplight.com can’t say they are scam or they are Legit but they are recommended.
Report any Scamming Site to Wasplight.com by Clicking here
Is NaijaScope a Scam?
For now, no report or complaint has been heard from anyone about this site. This platform has lots of green flags which means it is not a scam.
You can help Wasplight.com improve this NaijaScope Review otherwise known as NaijaScope.com Review by dropping a comment below because your comment can be of help to a user of this Platform.