This National Lockdown has seen to the emergence of lots Income Platforms. The internet is filled with lots of these programs. But do you know there are some scamming websites? There are also some legit platforms that really pay cash to members. How then can you distinguish a scam from a legit platform? Welcome to Wasplight.com where lots of authentic Reviews are done and where readers give their opinion on platforms. A Review is an article or piece of writing that helps know the authenticity. Have you heard of 24Earners Income Program? If you haven’t, then you are at the right place. After reading this 24Earners Review or otherwise known as 24earners.com Review, you will tend to know more about this Income Program that just hit the internet few days ago.
Try not to skip any line of this article because they all convey vital information. You might miss a needed information when you skip a line. Let’s get started with the Review.
Disclaimer: Wasplight.com is not being paid to write this review. I am not trying to promote this Income Program neither am I trying to tarnish their online reputation. This piece of writing serves as a guide to aspiring members of this Platform.
About 24Earners Income Program
24Earners is a social news platform where you can read news update from different categories of important information. On this platform, you can earn for reading and commenting on the news you read. This information was seen on their website “24Earners is a noble idea created to fight poverty by converting your time, data and activities online to a meaningful venture. We have successfully proved that we keep to our promise over-time. We make bold to say that we have employed and weekly paid many Nigerians more than some of the state governments”.
24Earners.com is a website that presents current news and updates from leading world’s mass media. Which means this program serves two purposes; as a source of news and as a source of earning. Do you want to know more about this platform? Then keep reading this article carefully.
The Domain name (www.24earners.com) was created on the 17th of April 2020. That means as at the time of writing this Review, this Income Program is 2 Months 18 Days old. And judging by this fact, 24earners.com is not a new Income Program because it is more than 2 months old.
How Does 24Earners Work?
The above header has addressed this question but I am going to highlight some points also in this header. All you need is a one-time Registration fee of N500 then you are on your way to earn some cash although also on the website, there is an Information registration is N350 (this might be a mistake because based on what was seen, it looks like a copy and paste work from other websites).
There are two ways to earn in 24Earners and they are;
1. Referral: You can refer your friend to join this program using your referral link and you will be paid a commission for doing this.
2. Activities Earnings: This is where working comes in. you are expected to do some tasks like Reading news and posting news in order for you to earn on this section.
Do you know things to watch out for when joining an Income Program? Click here to know
How to Earn on 24Earners
Price tags are attached to every activity done on this platform, and once you do them you get that price tag. Only members are eligible to earn from this platform. Below are ways to earn;
1. Daily Login: For any day you login to your account, N50 is given to you.
2. Registration Bonus: After doing the 24Earners Registration, and complete your profile, you get N100.
3. Posting: If you post a good review, about this site and also an original blog post, you are given N300 for each. (Wasplight.com isn’t writing this Review for the site).
4. Sharing Sponsored Posts: You can share Sponsored Post on your Facebook timeline daily and get N100.
5. Commenting: When you comment in an article, you get N10.
6. Referral: If any one successfully earn using your Referral link to do 24Earners Registration, you get paid N250..
The things happening in the world today (Covid-19, Protest, Riot) are just trailer for what will happen if you are not raptured. If the trumpet sounds today, where will you spend eternity? In Heaven or in Hell? Repent because the Kingdom of God is at Hand. No one can say they have not sinned, for all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. Repent today and be save from eternal damnation. Jesus Christ is knocking at the door of your heart today.
Who is the Founder of 24Earners
This platform was created by a Nigerian known as Emmanuel T. Dimkpagu and their physical office address is at No. 18 Ahiaba Ubi, Isiala Ngwa North, Abia State
This Income Program is similar to some other Income Programs although there are some Difference. The Registration fee for this Income Program is N500. There are some Red Flags and Green Flags spotted on this platform and they will be shown below. As at the time of writing this Review, this platform has 1649 members and 2326 posts.
Want Wasplight.com to help you Review any site? Click here to get started.
How to Join – 24Earners Registration
This is a very simple process on any online money making platform. Below are steps you have to follow to accomplish this and don’t forget that you have to be with your one-time Registration fee of N500.
1. Visit their website (www.24earners.com)
2. Get Coupon Code
3. Click on Register
4. Input Coupon Code
5. Fill the form
6. Boom, you are now a member.
This is one of the simplest tasks to accomplish. After doing the 24Earners Registration, for you to login all you have to do is visit the site (www.24earners.com). Click on Menu and then on Login.
Based on the information seen on this site, they don’t have a minimum withdrawal.
Red Flags for 24Earners Income Program
If there are lots of Red Flags in a program, the chance of that Income Program being is scam will be too high. Wasplight.com discovered some things that will be tagged as Red Flags and they are shown below. Note that our Opinion might be wrong but it serves as a guide for you.
1. Copied Content: Their article is not what I mean, but their How 24Earners Works Page. I have seen lots of Income Programs using that page information. It might just be a copy and paste and little editing work done there.
2. Domain Duration: This is not really a red flag but I felt like including this. This website domain will expire next year -2021 (although it can be renewed if they wish to do it).
3. Big Offer: I am not against them paying huge amount of money to members. But when I saw the registration fee and the price gotten from activities, I found out it isn’t balanced. Some platforms that offer too much end up being a scamming site. Although I’m not concluding that this platform is a scam because I haven’t seen or heard of any fraudulent act.
Green Flags for 24Earners Income Program
This is the opposite of Red Flags, when a website has lots of Green Flags, the chances of it being legit will be so high. Below are some Green Flags found on this platform.
1. Social Media Presence: This platform at the moment is present on Facebook, Instagram and Telegram. This shows that they are will have a good customer care. Their owner can also be traced using their social media.
2. Known Owner: If you have been visiting this site to read authentic reviews on platforms, you will notice that most of the platform don’t include the name of their founders but this is an exception. Including the name of the owner is a major Green flag for this platform.
3. Known Address: Since an Address is written on the site, you can track them if you suspect anything. It’s a good thing they included the name of the owner or founder of this site.
Overview of 24Earners Review
Age: 2 Month 18 days old
Registration Fee: N500
Authenticity: As at the time of writing this article, no Fraudulent Report Act heard by Wasplight.com.
Domain Duration: 1 year (up till 2021)
Summary of The 24Earners
There is no report from any member of this Income Program which means as at the time of writing this Review Wasplight.com hasn’t heard any information that 24Earners was involved in any fraudulent act. I can’t say they are Legit neither can I say they are Scam. Here in Wasplight.com, comments are very important in an article. Make sure to read the comments of some persons below, you can include yours.
Are you a member of this Income Program already? Drop your thoughts about this Income Program in the comment section below. It will really help an aspirant of this program.
Is 24Earners Legit?
As at the time of writing this article, no fraudulent act has been reported by any user of the site. But Wasplight.com can’t say they are scam or they are Legit. There are some Income Programs that pay at first but end up being a scam. We hope this does not become like them.
Report any Scamming Site to Wasplight.com by Clicking here
Is 24Earners a Scam?
For now, no report or complaint has been heard from anyone about this site. You should bear in mind that nothing lasts forever. Is 24Earners a Scam? Our red flags might be of help for you to decide.
You can help Wasplight.com improve this 24Earners Review by dropping a comment below because your comment can be of help to a user of this Platform.
Investment Platforms2 weeks ago
Bizcoinhub Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? | Find out now!
Investment Platforms6 days ago
Tronhero.io Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? Read before Joining!
Income Program Review1 week ago
Mybonus2u Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? Find out now!
Income Program Review1 week ago
Ogelle.com Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? Find out now!
Income Program Review2 weeks ago
MarkdewTrading Review – Legit, Scam or Crashed? Find out now!